Wells Fargo Free Credit Score for Customers ($39 value)
*NOTE – Unfortunately you have to stop by a local Wells Fargo and request your personal access code. Once you do so, you may follow the steps below for your free score.
I heard this offer on the radio today and I wanted to share it with any Wells Fargo customers out there. You may get your credit score free up to five times in a 90 day period. I can honestly say that I have not looked at my credit score in some years. This is a very good promotion for our family. Your personal access code will expire at midnight (PDT) on April 15, 2013.
With this promotion, for 90 days, you can:
- Get your credit score for free – up to five times (up to $39 retail value).
*Make sure to make any corrections to incorrect information and improve your credit score!
- Receive a current credit report at no charge2 (does not impact your credit score).
*This is very important. Every time you sign up for a credit card, refinance, loan or do a mortgage they run your credit report. This is not a good thing if done to often. This is a great opportunity to see what your credit score is for free without it impacting your credit score.
What you do to get your credit score:
- Click on Get Started to go to the Experian site.
- Enter the following information: your address, date of birth, social security number, email address and your personal access code.
- Answer the personal questions that only you will know. The purpose is to verify your identity.
- View your credit score and credit report and check for any errors.
- Write down your report number, so you can re-access your credit score and credit report at www.experian.com/viewreport for the next 90 days.
Disclaimer: This post my contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.