My number three resolution for 2013 (part 2) would be more organizational items at Office Depot. It’s so hard to work with paper, coupons, ads and receipts scattered all over the desk. 100% back in rewards at Office Depot are just the ticket for low cost to free organization.
If you are new to their rewards program, note that you will be paying out of pocket at first. You then will receive 100% of what you paid in Office Depot credit. You can then take that credit back to the store and purchase more items. Maybe you need new software or a printer that you do not have coupons for. These would be great to use your 100% rewards on.
- 100% back on 3M Scotch Tape 10-pack $21.99
- 100% back on PaperPro Compact Desktop Stapler $11.99 each
- 100% back Office Depot Brand File Totes and Super Stackers $12.99-$13.99
- 100% back 3M Filer Folder Labels 750-pk $25.99 each
- 100% back Bankers Box 10-p, $18.99 (cheaper than Staples)
- 100% back Office Depot Brand Manila File Folders 100-pk $6.99 each
- 100% back Office Depot Brand 100% Recycled Hanging Folders 25-pk $6.79
- 100% back Uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens 12-pk $18.99 each
- 100% back Energizer Max Alkaline AA Batteries 24 pk. $18.99 each
- Coupon to use: $0.50/1 Energizer Batteries, Flashlight, or USB Wall or Car Charger SS Insert (exp 01/26/2013) 01/06/2013