Old Navy Super Cash Now through 3/31
Old Navy‘s Super Cash is back. In addition to earning Super Cash when you make a purchase, you can combine those savings with more savings from Plink, Shopkick and use in-store coupons. It’s so good it’s making my head spin.
This is what you should do if you are heading to Old Navy:
- Sign-up with Plink and add the Old Navy Plink to your wallet. Register your credit card you will use at Old Navy with Plink. This is how they know you made a purchase. Only Visa & Mastercard at this time.
- Sign-up with Shopkick and view the Old Navy look book. This will give you 45 Shopkick when you enter the store (make sure your Shopkick app is open and ready to go when you walk in). Register the same credit card you did with Plink to your Shopkick account. Again, this is how they know you made a purchase.
- Print your $5 off $25 coupon below
- Make your purchase and earn your Old Navy Super Cash as detailed above. Come back to Old Navy on 4/4 -4/10 to spend
Scenario: Spend $75.00 at Old Navy (has to be $75 after coupon to earn the $30 SuperCash)
- Use $5 off $25 coupon
- Earn $30.00 Old Navy Super Cash
- Earn 1,200 points with Plink = $25 Gift Card
- Earn 45 Shopkick points when walking in and another bonus 500 Shopkick point wyb $50
Earn Old Navy Super Cash
- Old Navy Super Cash = Earn $10 Old Navy Super Cash when you spend $25 *Super Cash to be spent on a future purchase starting 4/4 – 4/10
Earn Plink Points
- Earn up to 1,200 points with Plink when you make a purchase at Old Navy (in-store only)
- Spend $20 = 175 point, Spend $50 = 500 points, Spend $100+ = 1,200 points
- Includes sale, clearance and using coupons
- Each 2,500 Plink Points earned (by any Plink offer) can be traded in for a $25 Gift Card
- Earn 45 ShopKick Points by viewing the Old Navy look book before you enter the store
- BONUS ShopKick Points Spend $50 = 500 ShopKick Points, Spend $75 = 1000 ShopKick Points
- $5 off $25 purchase at Old Navy through 3/13 (in-store)
Disclaimer: This post my contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.