Left Handed Facts That You May Not Know
My girlfriend shared with me this informative article about left-handed people. Being a lefty myself, I was very excited to read it. My daughter happens to be left-handed as well. She resembles her dad in almost every characteristic, but deep inside I feel a sense of accomplishment that she turned out a little like her mama. I wanted to spread the love to all my left-handed readers as well.
Recognizing other left-handed people is a hobby of mine. It is like we are all in our own left-handed bicker pack. Do you know what I mean? If I am at the doctor’s office, checking out at the store, eating in a restaurant and notice another lefty, I will always comment. Check out the original article for more information, 11 Little-Know Facts About Left-Handers.
- Only 10% of the population is left-handed.
- About 20 percent of people with schizophrenia dominantly use their left hands.
- Lefties have lower rates of arthritis and ulcers.
- Did you know there is a Left-Handers’ club. I didn’t either. Check it out and register for free to help left-hander research.
- Left-Handers’ day is August 13th. Great reason to celebrate!