H-E-B Weekly Ad & Coupon Matches 3/6 – 3/12
*TIP – You may not combine a manufacture coupon with an H-E-B issue (Type M) coupon. Only H-E-B issued Store-sponsored (Type S) and Big Savings coupon (Type B) can be stacked as long as it is not for a free item. Weekly ads and sales vary by region.
Fresh Meat Deals:
- Hill Country Fare Bar-B-Q Seasoned Chicken Leg Quarters $1.00 lb.
- Ground Chicken Breast $2.97 lb.
- H-E-B Prime 1 Texas-Sized Seasonsed Half Pound Ground Chuck Burgers 2 for $6.00
- Snapper Fillets $15.97 lb.
Fresh Produce Deals:
- Strawberries 1 lb. $1.77 each
- Jongold Applies $0.97 lb.
- Nectarines $1.88 lb.
- Personal Size Watermelon $2.97 each
- H-E-B Zeema Sweet Tomatoes $3.48 each
- Key Limes 2 lbs. $1.97 each
- Large Hass Avocados 2 for $3.00
- Sweet Yellow Onions $1.28 lb.
- Gold Potatoes 5 lbs. $2.98 each
- Texas Spinach Bunch $0.98 each.
- Organic Pineapples $2.97 each
- Organic Bananas $0.68 lb.
- Organic Central Market Organics Salad 16 oz. $4.98 each
Get 5 Items Free!
- H-E-B Borracho Beans, 16 oz.
- Kraft Shredded Natural Cheese, 5-9 oz. assorted
- Big Red, 2 L btl.
- H-E-B Corn Tortilla Chips, 14 oz. assorted
Disclaimer: This post my contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.