You have another week to take advantage of HEB’s $14.93 in FREE item this week in HEB’s ad with their Meal Deal event. I haven’t see that many freebies in awhile. Listed is H-E-B’s weekly ad and coupon matches for 12/19 – 12/24. Happy shopping .
Print your H-E-B Coupon Policy before shopping.
Know of an in-store H-E-B deal not listed? We would love for you to share your finds. Please add your store find on “Leave A Comment”
*TIP – You may not combine a manufacture coupon with an H-E-B issue (Type M) coupon. Only H-E-B issued Store-sponsored (Type S) and Big Savings coupon (Type B) can be stacked as long as it is not for a free item. Weekly ads and sales vary by region.
Fresh Meat Deals:
- Boston Butt Pork Roast, bone-in sold whole limit 2 with additional $10 purchase $0.88 lb.
- Fresh Center Cut Beef Shanks $2.98 lb.
- Sanderson Farms Whole Chicken $0.77 lb.
- Fresh Hill Country Fare Bar-B-Q Seasoned Chicken Leg Quarters $1.00 lb.
Fresh Atlantic Salmon Roast with Stuffing $9.97 each
Fresh Produce Deals:
- Gold Pineapple $1.97 each
- Clementine Mandarins 5 lbs. $4.98 each
- Fresh Green Beans $1.27 lb.
- Texas Spinach Bunch $1.27 each
- Large Haas Avocados 2 for $3.00
- Brussels Sprouts $1.98 each
- Comic Pears or Organic Braeburn Apples $1.47 lb.
- Red or Gold Potatoes 5 lbs. $2.77 each
- Large Cantaloups $1.98 each
- Organic Mixed Fingerling Potatoes 2 lb. bag $3.48 each
- Organic Tomatoes $2.77 lb.
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough Coupons.com (exp 01/03/2013) 12/01/2012
$1.10/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough Betty Crocker (exp 01/10/2013) 12/08/2012
$0.70/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough SS Insert (exp 03/02/2013) 12/09/2012
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough Kroger eCoupon (exp 01/15/2013) 12/02/2012
$0.75/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough, refrigerated SS Insert (exp 02/23/2013) 12/02/2012
$0.75/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough, refrigerated SS Insert (exp 02/09/2013) 11/18/2012
$0.75/2 Pillsbury Cookie Dough, refrigerated SS Insert (exp 02/02/2013) 11/11/2012
$1/2 Pillsbury Frostings, Cookie or Quickbread Mixes RP Insert (exp 01/31/2013) 11/04/2012 Nestle Toll House Ready to Bake Cookie Dough 16-16.5 oz. $2.32 each $1/1 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Sugar Cookies Very Best Rolling 12/18/2012
$1/1 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Sugar Cookies Very Best Rolling 12/18/2012
$0.75/1 Nestle Toll House Ultimates Refrigerated Cookie Dough RP Insert (exp 12/31/2012) 10/07/2012
$1.25/2 Nestle Toll House Refrigerated Cookie Dough , any variety Very Best Rolling 10/03/2011 Final: as low as $1.32 each
$1/2 Murray Sugar Free Cookies, 4.44 oz+ Kellogg’s (exp 01/10/2013) 12/07/2012
$1/1 Keebler Cookies, Sandies, Fudge Stripes Dark Chocolate, and Cinnamon Roll, 11.5 pz+, any Kellogg’s Rewards (exp 01/10/2013) 12/11/2012
$1/2 Keebler Crackers, 8+ oz RP Insert (exp 02/03/2013) 12/09/2012
$1/2 Keebler Club Crackers, 11 oz+ Kellogg’s Rewards (exp 01/10/2013) 12/07/2012
$1/2 Keebler Toasteds Crackers, 8 oz+ Kellogg’s Rewards (exp 01/10/2013) 12/07/2012
$1/2 Keebler Club Crackers , 8 oz+ Snackpicks (exp 12/31/2012) 09/10/2012
Final: as low as 2/$2.60 or $1.30 each Combo Deals:
Buy H-E-B Fully Cooked Beef Brisket or H-E-B Spiral Sliced Bone-in Half or Whole Ham or H-E-B Fully Cooked Boneless Beef Prime Rib Roast
Get 6 Items Free!
- H-E-B Salad Blend 8-10 oz. or H-E-B Salad Kit
- H-E-B Pure Cane Sugar Soda 12 pk., 12 oz.
- H-E-B Breakfast Sausage, 16 oz.
- H-E-B Fully Loaded True Grits, 8 oz.
- H-E-B Texas Style Rice Mix 10.3-10.7 oz.
- Central Market Cranberry Orange Chutney, 12 oz.
Disclaimer: This post my contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.