There is nothing like throwing a bunch of goodies into a pot and ending up with something wonderful. I find that I make more meals if I can throw the items in the crock pot and let them handle themselves. This holiday season I’ve really been doing a number on my tummy from eating too many goodies (which I should not be eating). This Gluten-Free Slow Cooker cook book will help me back on track.
What I love about getting a book online is that you can flip though and make sure you really like. Go ahead take a peek
Inside this gluten-free cookbook you will find:
- What it means to eat gluten-free
- Some helpful slow cooker tips
- Recipes for brunch
- Meat, poultry, pork, and seafood dishes for your entrees
- Soups and stews
- Meat-free ideas and side dishes
- How to cook gluten-free breads in your slow cooker
Disclaimer: This post my contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.