- First, register for your FREE CVS Extra Care Card. Follow this LINK to sign up on-line or you may ask for a card in the store.
- It is also a wise idea to register your card on-line and sign up for emails. You do not have to register your card but you will be able to get more savings if you do.
- CVS will send you coupons via email for various savings of $5 off of $20, $5 off of $40 etc. etc. and coupons for FREE CVS brand items.
Extra Bucks = EB
- Start earning your EB by making purchases on items that specify EB promotions. Look for promotions that say “Buy item a and receive $ in EB”.
- You do not have to buy all the items required at once. If the promo earns you $2 EB for purchasing two items you can buy those items on different days as long as the promotion has not ended. The promotion dates are on the stickers posted under the items.
- The amount needed to earn your EB is always the amount before coupons.
- EB are printed at the end of your receipt.
- EB are used on future purchases as money. You may use these to pay for anything in the store except alcohol, prescription drugs, gift cards, postage, lottery, money orders, pre-paid cards and tobacco products.
- EB expire four weeks after they are printed.
Shopping at CVS
- Have your CVS card ready to scan as your enter your store. There should be a scanner as you enter your store with red flashing light on top. This is your savings center. Your savings center will print out valuable CVS coupons to use in-store along with your Manufacture Coupon(s) (MQ). Yes, you may use two coupons on one item.
- Your printed out CVS coupons are linked to your Extra Care Card and only you can use them.
- You might also try visiting CVS’s coupon section online before your trip for other CVS coupons.
- You may use a CVS coupon and a MQ stack.
- Present your coupons to the cashier in this order: CVS % off and/or $ off coupons exp. $5 off $20 or 20% off total order, CVS printable coupons, MQ and finally EB.