Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake Reduced Fat
My niece introduced our family to this fabulous Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake recipe. It was an instant family favorite, but I thought I would make it just as delicious and reduce the fat. Please feel free to check out the original version of Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake from Cooks.com if you feel my reduced fat version does not satisfy your taste buds (I really think you will love it though)! I have listed some coupons below to help you with your purchase. If you do not find coupons below to help with every item, our family buys the store brand if that saves us money.
- 2 c. reduced fat vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smuckers Caramel Topping
- 1 (12 oz.) can Carnation Fat Free Evaporated Milk (only need 5 oz.)
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. Philadelphia 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- Crush vanilla wafers to make 2 c. crumbs. Mix vanilla wafer crumbs and butter: press into bottom of a 9" well greased pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Mix 1/4 c. caramel topping with 5 oz. evaporated milk in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Pour over crust and top with pecans.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and extract, mixing at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well. Blend in melted chocolate; mix well. Pour mixture over pecans. Drizzle with another 1/4 c. of caramel topping. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Let cool then chill.
Coupons to help with your Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake supplies:
- $0.55/2 Save $0.55 when you buy two dozen eggs
- $0.50/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk Cans, 12 oz Nestle Rolling 01/30/2013
- or $0.55/2 Carnation Evaporated Milk Cans, 12 oz RP Insert (exp 04/30/2013) 01/27/2013
- $0.65/1 C&H Sugar All You, March 2013 (exp 04/30/2013) 03/14/2013
- $0.55/1 Florida Crystals Natural or Organic Sugar Product Redplum.com (exp 04/03/2013) 03/02/2013
- $0.75/2 Domino Sugar Products, 2 lb+ Redplum.com (exp 04/03/2013) 03/02/2013
- $0.75/2 C&H Sugar Products, 2 lb+ SmartSource.com (exp 04/03/2013) 03/02/2013
- $0.55/1 Florida Crystals Natural or Organic Sugar Product SmartSource.com (exp 04/03/2013) 03/02/2013
- $0.75/1 Imperial Sugar Products, Granulated 3.4 lb or larger, 1 lb box, 2 lb box, 2 lb Poly Light Brown, Dark Brown, Powdered, Bakers Supreme Frosting Mix, Redi-Measure Light Brown SmartSource.com (exp 04/03/2013) 03/02/2013
- $0.75/1 C&H Sugar, 2 lb+ RP Insert (exp 05/31/2013) 03/17/2013
- $0.75/1 Imperial Sugar Products, Granulated 3.4 lb or larger, 1 lb box, 2 lb box, 2 lb Poly Light Brown, Dark Brown, Powdered, Bakers Supreme Frosting Mix, Redi-Measure Light Brown CoolSavings.com (exp 04/03/2013) 03/02/2013
Disclaimer: This post my contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.