See Dora at the Children’s Festival Houston
GIVEAWAY – This is a rush giveaway for tickets to the Children’s Houston Festival. I have 4 packs of 4 tickets each! Yeah 4 WINNERS for this great event. Please enter with the Rafflecopter below.
Last year was our first year to attend the Children’s Festival in Houston, Texas. We had a lovely day and I can’t wait to take my toddler again this year. It is a fun time for the entire family and I highly recommend attending if you are in town.
This year will be the 25th year for this amazing event. Before you go I wanted to share some details with you. You can find information about the festival itself and where to buy your tickets below. What’s so great about the festival is while you are having a good time, you are also helping to support Child Advocates and their ongoing effort to end child abuse.
- About the Festival
- Ticket Information $10 at the gate, save $2 if you buy now online
- The Festival benefits Child Advocates
- View the entire schedule to see who’s coming!
Purchase your tickets online in advance and save $2.00! Don’t wait to buy at the gate.
Summer Outdoor Checklist for little one. Last year it was so hot and I wish I would have had this check list then. I know now what to take and wanted to pass this list on. Here are a few items you may want to have on hand to make sure you day runs smoothly.
- Sun Screen
- Mosquito Spray
- Water bottle sprayer with cool water to spritz on: I so needed this!!!
- Battery operated hand-held fan
- Water & Snacks: They did not allow outside food or drinks except if you had a baby/toddler/child that needed water, snacks, special food, juice, milk etc. ect. Let’s be realistic, don’t be that lady who has a 9 month old and tries to pass through a chicken by saying her baby eats it.
- Blanket, sheet, changing pad, or towel: There may have been a porta potty with a changing table in it but I did not find it. Just incase you need to change your toddler.
- Band-aids and first aid ointment
- Visor or hat
- Proper walking shoes or sandals: All the ladies in high in heels, are you kidding me? More power to the fashionistas in their high heel foot wear but count me out.
- Everything else that you already have in your bag.
- If you have something great in your toddler bag and would like to share please leave a “comment”. I know I’ll never figure it all out on my own.